How to Delete Money manager & expenses Completely
Learn how to delete your Money manager & expenses account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Money manager & expenses Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Money manager & expenses:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Money manager & expenses account, contact Money manager & expenses via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Money manager & expenses of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Money manager & expenses on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Money manager & expenses".
3. Delete Money manager & expenses on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Money manager & expenses" and Click "Uninstall".
Money manager & expenses Product Details
Money manager, expense tracker, budget, wallet: expense and income tracker, money, finances app will help you take your budget, money and finances under control and won’t take much time. You won’t need to dig through your wallet or check your bank account to be aware of your financial circumstances. With Budget: expense and income tracker, money, finances app you can easily spend money while hoarding and saving up. - Clear interface: Budget: expense and income tracker, money, finances app is very easy to use: you can quickly add a transaction with just a couple of clicks; - Illustrative display: The app will automatically draw up current balance and create a pictorial diagram showing your spending patterns (expenses and income); - Explications: Check out detailed reports for each period of time and each category of operation, sort operations by date or amount – whatever works best for you; - Personalization: Use ready templates (such expenses as grocery, hobby, utility bills, etc.) or create your own categories, choose any colors and entitle them to adjust the app as you see fit and get the most out of it; - Multicurrency: The app supports various currencies and show real-time exchange rates which provides comfort of use while traveling abroad, in case you receive income in foreign currencies, etc.; - Reminders: Create and set reminders of regular payments (gaining income from the business, credit repayments, credit and other bank card payments, debt repayments, etc.) to make sure you don’t forget anything; - Safety: Set a passcode to protect data on your budget so that only you have access to this important information.