How To Delete NOAA Weather & Tides Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your NOAA Weather & Tides account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the NOAA Weather & Tides app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with NOAA Weather & Tides completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like NOAA Weather & Tides
Delete NOAA Weather & Tides Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by NOAA Weather & Tides. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting NOAA Weather & Tides via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with NOAA Weather Tides.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify NOAA Weather Tides of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete NOAA Weather & Tides's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of NOAA Weather & Tides on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete NOAA Weather & Tides from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting NOAA Weather & Tides app from an Iphone
If you want to delete NOAA Weather & Tidess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the NOAA Weather & Tides icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on NOAA Weather & Tides.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the NOAA Weather & Tides app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete NOAA Weather & Tides" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting NOAA Weather & Tides app from your Android device
To delete NOAA Weather & Tides from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on NOAA Weather & Tides.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the NOAA Weather & Tides app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the NOAA Weather & Tides app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
NOAA Weather & Tides Software Details
Retrieve real-time 7-day hyperlocal point weather forecasts and current weather conditions for worldwide locations from NOAA NWS based on your current location or any location in the world. Not only are NOAA forecasts the most accurate, they provide unique point forecasts for every square mile which take into consideration all the variables affecting the weather at that point, such as altitude. This is especially useful in locations with highly dynamic weather patterns and is a great tool for being outdoors. -View forecast & current conditions for your current location. -View forecast...