How to Delete JWildfireMini Completely
Learn how to delete your JWildfireMini account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete JWildfireMini Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by JWildfireMini:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your JWildfireMini account, contact JWildfireMini via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify JWildfireMini of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete JWildfireMini on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete JWildfireMini".
3. Delete JWildfireMini on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "JWildfireMini" and Click "Uninstall".
JWildfireMini Product Details
This app brings the magic of flame fractals to your phone! It comes with both the fractal evolution module "MutaG" and the interactive renderer "IR", as known from the full JWildfire application, to your Android-capable device! JWildfire is a very comprehensive software suite to both construct and render flame fractals (end even create movies of them). In short, flame fractals are an extension to classical IFS (iterated function systems) and were invented by Scott Draves. They are capable to create an endless range of fascinating organic shapes. You may already know classical fern- or flower-like shapes, but there are virtually no limits. You can create trees, gems, demons, oceans, faces, pottery, ... you will often be surprised by your own creations! With this app you will be able to create unique flame fractals by playing with the MutaG module. You can start with modifying one of 60 the stunning flame fractals which are included, and then later continue to modify your own creations. Share your renderings with your friends and amaze your girlfriend with an unique valentine fractal! With the paid app you can export the "formulas" of your creations to be able to render wallpapers, post-edit them using the full-fledged editor or even render artworks suited for print in extreme high quality. All you will need, is a decent personal computer and the full JWildfire application which is completely free and runs on any major platforms. There are no hidden costs at all. The whole full application is completely free and you can use it without this app, of course. The only cost ist just to unlock to feature of exporting your flames from this app, the PNG export is also included in the free app. Features: - full-fledged JWildfire-compatible flame renderer, even if not all features may be exposed, this renderer is even able to render flames with Pseudo3D-shading enabled, but this may take some time ;-) - Flame library with 60 stunning example flames ready to be play with (some of them are even unfinished material yet). You can extend the flame library with your own work. - MutaGen3x3 module to create endless mutations of flame fractals using the powerful mutation generators known from the JWildfire software - MutaGen5x5 module to create even more complex mutations - Interactive renderer with the ability to export rendered images as PNG - Flame gallery with some stunning work made by myself to show what is possible with flame fractals - Ability to export flames (only in the purchased app) via email to be able to render your flames in any quality you desire later (using the full and free JWildfire application for personal computers). Upgrading: Be careful: If you upgrade any version, you may loose your personal flames. So please export (eventually as image) all your stuff which matters, before doing any update.