How To Delete EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader
Delete EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with EBookDroid .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify EBookDroid of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader app from an Iphone
If you want to delete EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader from your Android phone
To delete EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader Software Details
EBookDroid is a highly customizable document viewer for Android. EBookDroid supports the following ebook and document formats: DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2 - EPUB, RTF, MOBI and AWZ3. EBookDroid provides flexible font mapping for PDF documents: - If an external font is found in the same folder with document, this font will be applied. - Also, user can define a list of directories (/sdcard/fonts by default) where external fonts can be found. - If an external font in a PDF document has the sam...