How to Delete Affinity Plus Completely
Learn how to delete your Affinity Plus Mobile Banking account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Affinity Plus Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Affinity Plus Mobile Banking:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Affinity Plus account, contact Affinity Plus via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Affinity Plus of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Affinity Plus on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Affinity Plus Mobile Banking".
3. Delete Affinity Plus on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Affinity Plus Mobile Banking" and Click "Uninstall".
Affinity Plus Mobile Banking Product Details
Easy, secure access to the account info and banking transactions you want most. It's all at your fingertips with the Affinity Plus mobile banking app. • Set a checking account to round up all debit card purchases to the next whole dollar, then automatically transfer the difference to your savings; manage Stash Your Cash from the Move Money screen • Choose from up to 16 Account Alerts that help you keep track of your savings, checking, and loans with reminders and confirmations that you can customize • Easily switch back and forth between separate memberships by tapping your profile picture (Quick Switch login shortcut) • Get help over video (after logging in, you’ll see the Video Banking option on the Contact Us screen) • For extra security, peace of mind and help with budgeting, use Card Controls & Alerts to set spending limits (per transaction or monthly) for your debit and credit cards; or just get transaction alerts for awareness • Get free and easy access to your credit score, your full credit report, daily credit monitoring for fraud protection, and tips on keeping a great credit rating • See your MyPlus Rewards points right on your Accounts screen, learn how the program works, and redeem your points for all kinds of great stuff • Rename your transactions (in non–credit card accounts) to whatever helps you keep better track of your money • Easily navigate a screen reader–friendly and accessible experience • View your Digital Statements & Notices (and enroll if you haven’t already) • Enroll in Bill Pay from the app, and see your eBill amounts and due dates • Add other members’ accounts for easy transfers • Use Balance Transfer to easily bring an external credit card balance over to your Affinity Plus credit card • Manage all your personal, credit card and business accounts, and even view your Affinity Plus mortgage • Deposit checks from anywhere, and immediately access up to $1,500 of the funds • Find nearby ATMs and branches right from the login screen • Call from the app to speak with an advisor • Get a pre-login peek at balances and scheduled bill payments (Quick Balance) • Manage Bill Pay • Log in fast with a fingerprint for extra security and ease • Check recent transactions and initiate new ones • Schedule and edit one-time or recurring transfers • Apply for loans and credit cards, or open another account ©2021 Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union 175 West Lafayette Frontage Road St. Paul, MN 55107 Your savings accounts are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.