How To Delete Oil Price Live Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Oil Price Live account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Oil Price Live app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Oil Price Live completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Oil Price Live Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Oil Price Live. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Oil Price Live via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Oil Price Live.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Oil Price Live of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Oil Price Live's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Oil Price Live on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Oil Price Live from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Oil Price Live app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Oil Price Lives from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Oil Price Live icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Oil Price Live.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Oil Price Live app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Oil Price Live" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Oil Price Live app from your Android device
To delete Oil Price Live from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Oil Price Live.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Oil Price Live app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Oil Price Live app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Oil Price Live Software Details
Check the current spot prices and historical oil prices, all in one app. Features: - Live crude oil prices ticker for WTI, Brent, Dubai, Urals (REBCO) Western Canadian Select (WCS), Oman and OPEC. - Four home screen widgets displaying WTI oil price and Brent oil price, with customisation options. - Charts in portrait and landscape mode with zoom, range from: last 24 hours, 7 days, month, year and 30+ years. - Natural Gas Price - News feed with energy related news. - Commodities overview, including metals, grains, livestock, and softs. Please note quotes are delayed. Any feedback...