How To Delete Squla Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Squla account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Squla app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Squla completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Squla Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Squla. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Squla via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Squla.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Squla of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Squla's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Squla on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Squla from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Squla app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Squlas from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Squla icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Squla.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Squla app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Squla" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Squla app from your Android device
To delete Squla from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Squla.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Squla app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Squla app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Squla Software Details
Play Squla everywhere, now for members (with free quizzes for non-members). Play the fun learning quizzes via Squla now everywhere via your mobile phone, tablet or desktop. Squla-members can login easily with their own Squla-account and play all the learning quizzes. The results played with Squla will count for your personal report and recieved coins will be saved in your Squla-account. Not a member of Squla? Get to know Squla and play the fun learning quizzes via the ‘guestmode’. Squla features fun learning quizzes and instructional videos on all subjects for grades Kindergarten t...