How To Cancel Squla Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Squla and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Squla subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Squla subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Squla website
- Alternatives to Squla
Cancel Squla Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Squla subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Squla".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Squla subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Squla subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Squla Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Squla" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Squla will now be canceled.
Cancel Squla Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Squla via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Squla. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Squla
Cancel Squla Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Squla via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Squla's Website
Another way of canceling Squla subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Squla app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.squla.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Squla App
Play Squla everywhere, now for members (with free quizzes for non-members). Play the fun learning quizzes via Squla now everywhere via your mobile phone, tablet or desktop. Squla-members can login easily with their own Squla-account and play all the learning quizzes. The results played with Squla will count for your personal report and recieved coins will be saved in your Squla-account. Not a member of Squla? Get to know Squla and play the fun learning quizzes via the ‘guestmode’. Squla features fun learning quizzes and instructional videos on all subjects for grades Kindergarten t...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app