How To Delete Bluetooth File Transfer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Bluetooth File Transfer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Bluetooth File Transfer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Bluetooth File Transfer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Bluetooth File Transfer
Delete Bluetooth File Transfer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bluetooth File Transfer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bluetooth File Transfer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bluetooth File Transfer.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bluetooth File Transfer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Bluetooth File Transfer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bluetooth File Transfer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bluetooth File Transfer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Bluetooth File Transfer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Bluetooth File Transfers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bluetooth File Transfer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bluetooth File Transfer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bluetooth File Transfer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bluetooth File Transfer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Bluetooth File Transfer app from your Android device
To delete Bluetooth File Transfer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bluetooth File Transfer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bluetooth File Transfer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bluetooth File Transfer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bluetooth File Transfer Software Details
Use your smartphone to browse, explore and manage files of any Bluetooth ready device, using File Transfer Profile (FTP) and Object Push Profile (OPP): you can also receive files and send contacts! GUIDE> http://help.medieval.it (by Absolutely Android) FEATURES> * Custom security manager for incoming BT connections: only authorized devices can connect, if you accept. If you refuse, no access is granted on your servers: personal data files and privacy are safe against hacker, nerd, geek and guru (enanched Bluetooth server security is disabled by default) * 3rd party applications can o...