How To Delete Postinfo Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Postinfo account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Postinfo app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Postinfo completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Postinfo Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Postinfo. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Postinfo via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Postinfo.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Postinfo of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Postinfo's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Postinfo on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Postinfo from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Postinfo app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Postinfos from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Postinfo icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Postinfo.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Postinfo app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Postinfo" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Postinfo app from your Android device
To delete Postinfo from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Postinfo.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Postinfo app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Postinfo app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Postinfo Software Details
Postinfo - Department Posts Android Mobile Application Postinfo, the citizen centric android Mobile application of Department of Posts developed by Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology .The app provides the following facilities; 1) Tracking 2) Post office search 3) Postage Calculator 4) Insurance premium calculator 5) Interest calculator Brief description of each facility is given below; TRACKING: The tracking facility is made available on this mobile app for the following types of mail items. • Speed Post • Registered Letter • Insured Letter • Value Payable Letter •...