How To Delete The Cash Book Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your The Cash Book account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the The Cash Book app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with The Cash Book completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete The Cash Book Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by The Cash Book. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting The Cash Book via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with The Cash Book.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify The Cash Book of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete The Cash Book's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of The Cash Book on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete The Cash Book from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting The Cash Book app from an Iphone
If you want to delete The Cash Books from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the The Cash Book icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on The Cash Book.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the The Cash Book app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete The Cash Book" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting The Cash Book app from your Android device
To delete The Cash Book from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on The Cash Book.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the The Cash Book app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the The Cash Book app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
The Cash Book Software Details
The Cash Book provides following features, Cloud Backup and Cloud Restore (NOW WORKING) Showing Current Balance Dashboard Red and Green Colors for CR & DR entries Edit and Delete Entry within Ledger / Accounts Total Credit Debit Summary withing Ledger / Accountls Forget Password - call us on +91 261 266 5403 Share whole Ledger / Account Entry Simple Design And Navigation Improved Backup & Restore - Backup Manager to Local On Payment Click EDIT & DELETE Import Account from Contact Book / Contact Integration Shortcut Icon for New Transaction / Accounts Add Transaction from Ledger...