How To Delete Deliveries Package Tracker Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Deliveries Package Tracker account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Deliveries Package Tracker app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Deliveries Package Tracker completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Deliveries Package Tracker
Delete Deliveries Package Tracker Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Deliveries Package Tracker. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Deliveries Package Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Deliveries Package Tracker.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Deliveries Package Tracker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Deliveries Package Tracker's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Deliveries Package Tracker on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Deliveries Package Tracker from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Deliveries Package Tracker app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Deliveries Package Tracker from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Deliveries Package Tracker icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Deliveries Package Tracker.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Deliveries Package Tracker app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Deliveries Package Tracker" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Deliveries Package Tracker from your Android phone
To delete Deliveries Package Tracker from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Deliveries Package Tracker.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Deliveries Package Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Deliveries Package Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Deliveries Package Tracker Software Details
With "Deliveries" for Android you can keep track of all your parcels at a glance. Wherever you are, just add the delivery via its tracking ID and find out where it is. It's just one click away! Currently, the following providers are supported: - Amazon - An Post - bpost / TAXIPOST - BRT - Chronopost - City Link - CitySprint (Amazon orders only) - Collect+ - Courierit, CouriersPlease - Correos - Dawn Wing - DHL, DHL Express International, DHL Global Mail - DPD, DPD.co.uk - eBay - ELTA, ELTA Courier - EMS Korea - EWC Express - Fastway - FedEx - Globeflight - GLS, GLS.it...