How To Delete Rain Alarm Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Rain Alarm account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Rain Alarm app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Rain Alarm completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Rain Alarm Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Rain Alarm. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Rain Alarm via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Rain Alarm.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Rain Alarm of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Rain Alarm's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Rain Alarm on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Rain Alarm from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Rain Alarm app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Rain Alarms from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Rain Alarm icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Rain Alarm.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Rain Alarm app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Rain Alarm" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Rain Alarm app from your Android device
To delete Rain Alarm from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Rain Alarm.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Rain Alarm app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Rain Alarm app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Rain Alarm Software Details
This weather app alerts you when rain is approaching. The alerts are a reliable short-term forecast based on near real-time data. This app is more precise and reliable than a traditional forecast. It is very useful for all outdoor activities – including cycling, motorcycling, hiking, gardening, BBQs, picnics, dog walking and DIY. Features: • Alerts to every type of precipitation, whether rain, snow or hail • Alert as a notification with vibration and/or sound • Simple and easy map overview • Handy widgets in different sizes and themes The data is collected from governmental weather...