How To Delete BimmerCode for BMW and MINI Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your BimmerCode for BMW and MINI account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the BimmerCode for BMW and MINI app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with BimmerCode for BMW and MINI completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like BimmerCode for BMW and MINI
Delete BimmerCode for BMW and MINI Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BimmerCode for BMW and MINI. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BimmerCode for BMW and MINI via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with BimmerCode .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify BimmerCode of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete BimmerCode for BMW and MINI's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BimmerCode for BMW and MINI on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BimmerCode for BMW and MINI from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting BimmerCode for BMW and MINI app from an Iphone
If you want to delete BimmerCode for BMW and MINIs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BimmerCode for BMW and MINI icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BimmerCode for BMW and MINI.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BimmerCode for BMW and MINI app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BimmerCode for BMW and MINI" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting BimmerCode for BMW and MINI app from your Android device
To delete BimmerCode for BMW and MINI from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BimmerCode for BMW and MINI.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BimmerCode for BMW and MINI app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BimmerCode for BMW and MINI app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BimmerCode for BMW and MINI Software Details
BimmerCode allows you to code the control units in your BMW or MINI to unlock hidden features and customize your car to your liking. Activate the digital speed display in the instrument cluster or allow your passengers to watch videos while driving in the iDrive system. Do you want to disable the Auto Start/Stop function or the Active Sound Design? You will be able to code this and much more by yourself with the BimmerCode app. SUPPORTED CARS - 1 Series (2004+) - 2 Series, M2 (2013+) - 2 Series Active Tourer (2014+) - 2 Series Gran Tourer (2015+) - 3 Series, M3 (2005+) - 4 Series,...