How To Cancel BimmerCode for BMW and MINI Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of BimmerCode for BMW and MINI and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BimmerCode for BMW and MINI subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your BimmerCode for BMW and MINI subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BimmerCode website
- Alternatives to BimmerCode for BMW and MINI
Cancel BimmerCode for BMW and MINI Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel BimmerCode for BMW and MINI subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on BimmerCode for BMW and MINI.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling BimmerCode for BMW and MINI subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel BimmerCode for BMW and MINI subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the BimmerCode for BMW and MINI store BimmerCode for BMW and MINIlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel BimmerCode for BMW and MINI Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "BimmerCode for BMW and MINI" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BimmerCode will now be canceled.
Cancel BimmerCode for BMW and MINI Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BimmerCode for BMW and MINI via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BimmerCode for BMW and MINI. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BimmerCode
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel BimmerCode for BMW and MINI Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BimmerCode for BMW and MINI via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BimmerCode for BMW and MINI's Website
An alternate way of canceling BimmerCode for BMW and MINI subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the BimmerCode for BMW and MINI app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://bimmercode.app and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About BimmerCode for BMW and MINI App
BimmerCode allows you to code the control units in your BMW or MINI to unlock hidden features and customize your car to your liking. Activate the digital speed display in the instrument cluster or allow your passengers to watch videos while driving in the iDrive system. Do you want to disable the Auto Start/Stop function or the Active Sound Design? You will be able to code this and much more by yourself with the BimmerCode app. SUPPORTED CARS - 1 Series (2004+) - 2 Series, M2 (2013+) - 2 Series Active Tourer (2014+) - 2 Series Gran Tourer (2015+) - 3 Series, M3 (2005+) - 4 Series,...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app