How to Delete Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards Completely
Learn how to delete your Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards account, your personal data and also delete the Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards from your Android phone
To delete Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Coin Pop- Win Gift Cards Software Details
1. In our app you get the opportunity to earn some real money in the form of gift cards and vouchers for playing games on your mobile phone.
2. Play a game from our huge offer wall, collect coins, choose a reward, earn real money.
3. Use your time wisely and spend some time playing games and earn coins.
Reported Deleting Issues
— by Dimmond on May 10 2022
Kindly delete the account of Jen Mecija in Coin Pop, 25y/o, female, with an email address of [email protected] Thank you
— by Jeng on Apr 26 2022
i want my accout data be deleted in con pop
— by crisly on Mar 05 2022
Ccpa please delete I don't want it no more
— by Daniel Zepeda on Nov 18 2021