How To Delete Tube Map London Underground Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Tube Map London Underground account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Tube Map London Underground app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Tube Map London Underground completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Tube Map London Underground
Delete Tube Map London Underground Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Tube Map London Underground. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Tube Map London Underground via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Tube Map London Underground.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Tube Map London Underground of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Tube Map London Underground's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Tube Map London Underground on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Tube Map London Underground from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Tube Map London Underground app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Tube Map London Underground from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Tube Map London Underground icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Tube Map London Underground.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Tube Map London Underground app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Tube Map London Underground" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Tube Map London Underground from your Android phone
To delete Tube Map London Underground from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Tube Map London Underground.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Tube Map London Underground app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Tube Map London Underground app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Tube Map London Underground Software Details
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● ● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) tube map. ● Instant routing while offline ● Simple, fast and easy to use. ● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter. ● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. ● Planned route animates on the tube map. ●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available). ● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems. ● Works in both landscape and portrait modes. ● Easily locates your nearest London transport...