How To Cancel Tube Map London Underground Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Tube Map London Underground and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Tube Map London Underground subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Tube Map London Underground subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Tube Map London Underground website
- Alternatives to Tube Map London Underground
Cancel Tube Map London Underground Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Tube Map London Underground subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Tube Map London Underground.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Tube Map London Underground subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Tube Map London Underground subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Tube Map London Underground store Tube Map London Undergroundlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Tube Map London Underground Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Tube Map London Underground" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Tube Map London Underground will now be canceled.
Cancel Tube Map London Underground Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Tube Map London Underground via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Tube Map London Underground. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Tube Map London Underground
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Tube Map London Underground Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Tube Map London Underground via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Tube Map London Underground's Website
An alternate way of canceling Tube Map London Underground subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Tube Map London Underground app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.monkeysource.co.uk/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Tube Map London Underground App
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● ● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) tube map. ● Instant routing while offline ● Simple, fast and easy to use. ● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter. ● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. ● Planned route animates on the tube map. ●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available). ● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems. ● Works in both landscape and portrait modes. ● Easily locates your nearest London transport...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app