How To Delete Fox Business Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Fox Business account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Fox Business app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Fox Business completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Fox Business Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Fox Business. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Fox Business via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Fox Business.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Fox Business of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Fox Business's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Fox Business on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Fox Business from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Fox Business app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Fox Businesss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Fox Business icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Fox Business.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Fox Business app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Fox Business" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Fox Business app from your Android device
To delete Fox Business from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Fox Business.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Fox Business app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Fox Business app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Fox Business Software Details
Stay connected to the business news that matters most to you with the new and improved Fox Business app for Android! The home screen has more content than ever before. Simply browse to discover the latest Fox Business stories and videos. The “Watch” tab is your place to sit back and enjoy live and on-demand video featuring your favorite Fox Business Network personalities. You can watch Fox Business Network live*, catch up on full episodes*, or watch free, curated highlights. The “Markets” tab gives you a snapshot of breaking market news and data - updated throughout the day. Subscr...