How To Delete Buienradar - weer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Buienradar - weer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Buienradar - weer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Buienradar - weer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Buienradar - weer
Delete Buienradar - weer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Buienradar - weer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Buienradar - weer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Buienradar .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Buienradar of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Buienradar - weer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Buienradar - weer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Buienradar - weer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Buienradar - weer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Buienradar - weer from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Buienradar - weer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Buienradar - weer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Buienradar - weer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Buienradar - weer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Buienradar - weer from your Android phone
To delete Buienradar - weer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Buienradar - weer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Buienradar - weer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Buienradar - weer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Buienradar - weer Software Details
Trying to avoid walking straight into a rainstorm when you go out? Check our rain radar and rain graph before you leave so you never have to get drenched! De Buienradar app starts with the 2 hour, 3 hour or the 24 hour rain radar forecast. The rain radar image will show you whether it is going to rain in the next upcoming hours or even the next day. Below the radar is the rain graph. In this graph you can see exactly when it is going to rain and how much rainfall is predicted (in millimeters). If you prefer an even more detailed image of your city or town you can press the magnifying glass...