How To Delete Summit Credit Union Mobile Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Summit Credit Union Mobile account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Summit Credit Union Mobile app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Summit Credit Union Mobile completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Summit Credit Union Mobile
Delete Summit Credit Union Mobile Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Summit Credit Union Mobile. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Summit Credit Union Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Summit Credit Union .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Summit Credit Union of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Summit Credit Union Mobile's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Summit Credit Union Mobile on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Summit Credit Union Mobile from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Summit Credit Union Mobile app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Summit Credit Union Mobiles from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Summit Credit Union Mobile icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Summit Credit Union Mobile.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Summit Credit Union Mobile app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Summit Credit Union Mobile" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Summit Credit Union Mobile app from your Android device
To delete Summit Credit Union Mobile from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Summit Credit Union Mobile.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Summit Credit Union Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Summit Credit Union Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Summit Credit Union Mobile Software Details
Summit Credit Union’s mobile banking app is a free and secure service for SCU members to use for managing their Summit accounts. • Check your account balances (now directly on the login screen using Quick Balance) • Biometric login for Face and Fingerprint on supported devices • View and search transaction history • Transfer money between accounts, and add a memo to the transfer transaction • Use Climbr www.summitcreditunion.com/climbr to keep track of budgets, external accounts, set goals and alerts • Bill Pay built into the app to pay bills on the go • Find the closest Summit bra...