How To Delete Mi Movistar Argentina Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Mi Movistar Argentina account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Mi Movistar Argentina app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Mi Movistar Argentina completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Mi Movistar Argentina
Delete Mi Movistar Argentina Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Mi Movistar Argentina. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Mi Movistar Argentina via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Mi Movistar Argentina.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Mi Movistar Argentina of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Mi Movistar Argentina's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Mi Movistar Argentina on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Mi Movistar Argentina from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Mi Movistar Argentina app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Mi Movistar Argentinas from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Mi Movistar Argentina icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Mi Movistar Argentina.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Mi Movistar Argentina app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Mi Movistar Argentina" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Mi Movistar Argentina app from your Android device
To delete Mi Movistar Argentina from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Mi Movistar Argentina.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Mi Movistar Argentina app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Mi Movistar Argentina app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Mi Movistar Argentina Software Details
Have your mobile, land line and internet always handy with the Mi Movistar application. See the details for your plan and usage. See and pay all your bills. Get answers to questions with Aura and find out about your exclusive benefits. Do all that and a lot more with the only app that can give you all the information about your Movistar products. • Do you have Movistar Fibre or Movistar Broad Band? Login to the app with your ID number and see all the details about your plan. Download and pay your bill and check your usage history. • Pay the bill for your land line or mobile with a cred...