How To Delete SD Currency Converter Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your SD Currency Converter account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the SD Currency Converter app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with SD Currency Converter completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like SD Currency Converter
Delete SD Currency Converter Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SD Currency Converter. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SD Currency Converter via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SD Currency Converter.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SD Currency Converter of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete SD Currency Converter's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SD Currency Converter on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SD Currency Converter from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting SD Currency Converter app from an Iphone
If you want to delete SD Currency Converters from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SD Currency Converter icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SD Currency Converter.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SD Currency Converter app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SD Currency Converter" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting SD Currency Converter app from your Android device
To delete SD Currency Converter from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SD Currency Converter.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SD Currency Converter app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SD Currency Converter app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SD Currency Converter Software Details
Exchange rates and currency converter for 450 currencies and cryptocurrencies The most useful features in a single program: currency converter for most of world currencies, commission calculation, an offline mode. You can add several currencies to the main screen of the application. Specify the price in any currency and the application will automatically convert it to all other selected currencies. Use drag and drop to sort the list and swipe to remove items. Supports fiat money and crypto-coins (bitcoin, ethereum, etc), as well as metal prices (gold, silver). Exchange rates are upda...