How To Delete AVG Cleaner Lite Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your AVG Cleaner Lite account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the AVG Cleaner Lite app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with AVG Cleaner Lite completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete AVG Cleaner Lite Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AVG Cleaner Lite. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting AVG Cleaner Lite via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with AVG Cleaner Lite.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify AVG Cleaner Lite of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete AVG Cleaner Lite's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of AVG Cleaner Lite on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete AVG Cleaner Lite from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting AVG Cleaner Lite app from an Iphone
If you want to delete AVG Cleaner Lite from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the AVG Cleaner Lite icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on AVG Cleaner Lite.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the AVG Cleaner Lite app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete AVG Cleaner Lite" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete AVG Cleaner Lite from your Android phone
To delete AVG Cleaner Lite from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on AVG Cleaner Lite.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the AVG Cleaner Lite app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the AVG Cleaner Lite app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
AVG Cleaner Lite Software Details
Get AVG Cleaner Lite now to save space, help boost performance speed and optimize battery usage! ⚡ Clean junk files, bad photos and unwanted apps ⚡ Optimize and extend battery life ⚡ Remove apps that consume too much mobile data ⚡ View all important info about your device on one screen ⚡ Hibernate apps to improve device performance ⚡ Boost up speed by force stopping RAM guzzling apps With PRO version you get: 💎 Battery Profiles - helps you use just the resources you need when at home, work, on the go or when battery level is low 💎 No in-app ad display With AVG Cleaner Lite you c...