How To Delete Project: Muse Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Project: Muse account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Project: Muse app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Project: Muse completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Project: Muse Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Project: Muse. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Project: Muse via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Project .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Project of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Project: Muse's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Project: Muse on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Project: Muse from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Project: Muse app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Project: Muses from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Project: Muse icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Project: Muse.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Project: Muse app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Project: Muse" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Project: Muse app from your Android device
To delete Project: Muse from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Project: Muse.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Project: Muse app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Project: Muse app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Project: Muse Software Details
**An incredible music adventure** It was an incredible music game in a different way! Every note，every voice is respond to your tap Game Features: • Rhythm Gameplay • Enjoy different style DEM • Easy to play with unrivalled visual effect • Different characters • Compete with friends and global players Game rules： First,Tap the character while following the rhyme Then,Ensure to get perfect Important,Do not miss anyone Last but not least, Best experience with headphones。 This Game Obvious Improvement On Amblyopia! Instructions on the use of amblyopia / hyperopia tr...