How To Cancel Project: Muse Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Project: Muse and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Project: Muse subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Project: Muse subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Project website
- Alternatives to Project: Muse
Cancel Project: Muse Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Project: Muse subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Project: Muse".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Project: Muse subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Project: Muse subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Project: Muse Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Project: Muse" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Project will now be canceled.
Cancel Project: Muse Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Project: Muse via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Project: Muse. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Project
Cancel Project: Muse Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Project: Muse via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Project: Muse's Website
Another way of canceling Project: Muse subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Project: Muse app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.riceballgames.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Project: Muse App
**An incredible music adventure** It was an incredible music game in a different way! Every note，every voice is respond to your tap Game Features: • Rhythm Gameplay • Enjoy different style DEM • Easy to play with unrivalled visual effect • Different characters • Compete with friends and global players Game rules： First,Tap the character while following the rhyme Then,Ensure to get perfect Important,Do not miss anyone Last but not least, Best experience with headphones。 This Game Obvious Improvement On Amblyopia! Instructions on the use of amblyopia / hyperopia tr...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app