How To Delete iTel Mobile Dialer Express Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your iTel Mobile Dialer Express account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the iTel Mobile Dialer Express app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with iTel Mobile Dialer Express completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like iTel Mobile Dialer Express
Delete iTel Mobile Dialer Express Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by iTel Mobile Dialer Express. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting iTel Mobile Dialer Express via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with iTel .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify iTel of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete iTel Mobile Dialer Express's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of iTel Mobile Dialer Express on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete iTel Mobile Dialer Express from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting iTel Mobile Dialer Express app from an Iphone
If you want to delete iTel Mobile Dialer Expresss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the iTel Mobile Dialer Express icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on iTel Mobile Dialer Express.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the iTel Mobile Dialer Express app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete iTel Mobile Dialer Express" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting iTel Mobile Dialer Express app from your Android device
To delete iTel Mobile Dialer Express from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on iTel Mobile Dialer Express.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the iTel Mobile Dialer Express app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the iTel Mobile Dialer Express app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
iTel Mobile Dialer Express Software Details
iTel Mobile Dialer Express is a mobile app for Android and other smartphones, offering a range of functionalities like VoIP Calls & SMSs, cross-OS Instant Messaging and much more from data enabled mobile phones (3G/4G or WiFi). For using this app, end users will need an Operator Code, which they can obtain from a VoIP Service Provider. While Service Providers can use this White Label Platform to offer Mobile VoIP services in their own brand. Features: ★VoIP Calls & SMSs via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS. ★Cross-platform Instant Messaging – an Android user can chat with an iPhone user or...