How To Delete PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer
Delete PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with PageFlip .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify PageFlip of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer from your Android phone
To delete PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
PageFlip - Web Comic Viewer Software Details
Love comics? Hate viewing comics on mobile web? Want to automatically bookmark the comic strips that you've been reading? Pageflip is the free webcomic reader you've been looking for! Set up a comic reading list and view comic strips the way they're meant to be on mobile - full width with zooming and panning options to read comics easily in a format you emjoy. Browse your favorite web comics and cartoons such as Dilbert, Cyanide and Happiness, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal and Penny Arcade with ease and make all your friends jealous! You're not only limited to the latest comic pages eit...