How to Delete Makeup Tutorial step Completely
Learn how to delete your Makeup Tutorial step by step account, your personal data and also delete the Makeup Tutorial step app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Makeup Tutorial step by step completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Makeup Tutorial step Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Makeup Tutorial step by step. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Makeup Tutorial step by step via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Makeup Tutorial step.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Makeup Tutorial step of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Makeup Tutorial step's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Makeup Tutorial step by step on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Makeup Tutorial step by step from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Makeup Tutorial step app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Makeup Tutorial step by step from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Makeup Tutorial step by step icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Makeup Tutorial step by step.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Makeup Tutorial step by step app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Makeup Tutorial step by step" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Makeup Tutorial step from your Android phone
To delete Makeup Tutorial step by step from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Makeup Tutorial step by step.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Makeup Tutorial step by step app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Makeup Tutorial step by step app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Makeup Tutorial step by step Software Details
1. * Makeup for party: eyes makeup tutorial with colored arrows, bright lips makeup tutorial, smoky eyes and glitter shadows makeup tutorial.
2. Using the application Makeup Tutorial step by step you will learn how to apply eye shadow, lipstick, eyeliner and other popular cosmetics.
3. * Modern makeup tutorials: smoky eyes make up tutorial, colored shadows make up tutorial, glitter shadows make up tutorial, etc.
4. * Makeup for women: all makeup tutorials from app Makeup Tutorial step by step.
5. * Makeup for teens: almost all makeup tutorials from app Makeup Tutorial step by step.
6. * Classic makeup tutorials: eyes make up tutorial with arrows, red lips make up tutorial, etc.
7. Everyone can choose the perfect beautiful make up for themselves in application Makeup Tutorial step by step.
8. * Makeup for girls: eyebrow makeup tutorial, nude lips makeup tutorial, cheeks makeup tutorial, etc.
9. * Makeup for every day: eyebrow makeup tutorial, nude eye and lips makeup tutorial, etc.
10. * Makeup for office: nude makeup tutorial, eyes makeup tutorial with arrows, etc.
11. * Makeup for school: eyebrow makeup tutorial, nude lips makeup tutorial, etc.
12. You will learn makeup yourself or your friends, because makeup step by step tutorials in app are very simple, detailed and clear.
13. ✔ Then choose one of the makeup tutorials in the section based on what you need: simple makeup ideas, makeup for office, makeup for holiday, etc.
14. ⭐ Doesn't need network and Internet connection, all makeup tutorials are in the box.