How to Delete Jewelry Completely
Learn how to delete your Jewelry for Pandora account, your personal data and also delete the Jewelry app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Jewelry for Pandora completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Jewelry Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Jewelry for Pandora. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Jewelry for Pandora via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Jewelry.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Jewelry of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Jewelry's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Jewelry for Pandora on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Jewelry for Pandora from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Jewelry app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Jewelry for Pandora from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Jewelry for Pandora icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Jewelry for Pandora.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Jewelry for Pandora app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Jewelry for Pandora" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Jewelry from your Android phone
To delete Jewelry for Pandora from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Jewelry for Pandora.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Jewelry for Pandora app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Jewelry for Pandora app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Jewelry for Pandora Software Details
1. Discover hand-finished charms, bracelets, necklaces, rings, and pendants to match your personality.
2. Shop bracelets that are hand-finished from a versatile range of beautiful, lasting materials.
3. Whether you are treating yourself or buying a gift,you’ll find stunning rings, gems, bracelets and more in the brilliant sale - with up to 50% off.
4. Shop a range of earring designs are beautifully hand-finished to keep you shimmering all year round.
5. Decorate your bracelets with beautiful charms finished by hand.
6. Style your chosen charms with our delicate rings and necklaces.