How To Delete chomp SMS Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your chomp SMS account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the chomp SMS app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with chomp SMS completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete chomp SMS Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by chomp SMS. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting chomp SMS via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with chomp SMS.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify chomp SMS of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete chomp SMS's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of chomp SMS on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete chomp SMS from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting chomp SMS app from an Iphone
If you want to delete chomp SMSs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the chomp SMS icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on chomp SMS.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the chomp SMS app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete chomp SMS" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting chomp SMS app from your Android device
To delete chomp SMS from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on chomp SMS.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the chomp SMS app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the chomp SMS app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
chomp SMS Software Details
Want an ultra-customizable alternative to your stock Android SMS / MMS app? Well today is your day. Join the chomp SMS revolution now at 10+ million strong! Chomp comes with a bunch of great features, notably a passcode lock, privacy options, scheduled SMS sender (reminders, birthday wishes), stop a text while sending, pin favs to top, backup, blacklisting / SMS blocker, signatures, text snippets, quick reply popup (even on lock screen), multi-select picture gallery, dual sim, better MMS and GROUP messaging and much more.... Plus unlimited customisation options when receiving messages...