How To Delete Retro Camera Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Retro Camera account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Retro Camera app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Retro Camera completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Retro Camera Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Retro Camera. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Retro Camera via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Retro Camera.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Retro Camera of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Retro Camera's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Retro Camera on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Retro Camera from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Retro Camera app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Retro Camera from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Retro Camera icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Retro Camera.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Retro Camera app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Retro Camera" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Retro Camera from your Android phone
To delete Retro Camera from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Retro Camera.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Retro Camera app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Retro Camera app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Retro Camera Software Details
The best Retro Camera app that helps you make amazing photos. 12 completely different filters based on the real ones! Our application is a fully-functional emulator of the cameras below: * Retro Camera Take photos in retro style. Nice vignetting along with a processing will make you feel like you are using real Retro camera. * Old Camera What? Is it my android or a real camera? Low contrast and a lot of scratches will remind your granmother's photos. * Underwater Camera Have you every seen all these paper cameras in boxes that divers take? You will have a chance to test the...