How To Delete Income tax Act, 1961 - India Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Income tax Act, 1961 - India account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Income tax Act, 1961 - India app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Income tax Act, 1961 - India completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Income tax Act, 1961 - India
Delete Income tax Act, 1961 - India Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Income tax Act, 1961 - India. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Income tax Act, 1961 - India via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Income tax Act 1961 .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Income tax Act 1961 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Income tax Act, 1961 - India's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Income tax Act, 1961 - India on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Income tax Act, 1961 - India from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Income tax Act, 1961 - India app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Income tax Act, 1961 - India from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Income tax Act, 1961 - India icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Income tax Act, 1961 - India.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Income tax Act, 1961 - India app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Income tax Act, 1961 - India" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Income tax Act, 1961 - India from your Android phone
To delete Income tax Act, 1961 - India from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Income tax Act, 1961 - India.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Income tax Act, 1961 - India app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Income tax Act, 1961 - India app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Income tax Act, 1961 - India Software Details
The Income-tax Act, 1961 is the charging statute of Income Tax in India. It provides for levy, administration, collection and recovery of Income Tax. This App by offline apps india is amended as per Finance Act 2019 and contains Income tax Act amended as per Finance Act 2018 also. This Income Tax App by offline apps India provides section wise list of bare act along with Search functionality. No ads. No internet connection required. Can be moved to SD card. A light weight fast free app. Doesn't require any special permission. Design is based on Google's Material UI. Students in the near...