How to Delete Retirement Income Calculator Completely
Learn how to delete your Retirement Income Calculator account, your personal data and also delete the Retirement Income Calculator app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Retirement Income Calculator completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Retirement Income Calculator Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Retirement Income Calculator. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Retirement Income Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Retirement Income Calculator.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Retirement Income Calculator of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Retirement Income Calculator's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Retirement Income Calculator on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Retirement Income Calculator from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Retirement Income Calculator app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Retirement Income Calculator from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Retirement Income Calculator icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Retirement Income Calculator.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Retirement Income Calculator app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Retirement Income Calculator" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Retirement Income Calculator from your Android phone
To delete Retirement Income Calculator from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Retirement Income Calculator.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Retirement Income Calculator app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Retirement Income Calculator app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Retirement Income Calculator Software Details
1. Prudential, the Prudential logo, and the Rock symbol are service marks of The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ, and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
2. The free Retirement Income Calculator app from Prudential Retirement allows you to develop a plan to help you achieve a financially secure retirement.
3. All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by the End User License Agreement, [the Privacy Statement], and (collectively the "Agreement") which may be found at BY DOWNLOADING THIS APP, YOU ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THE AGREEMENT.
4. By answering a few simple questions this calculator will help you get an idea of what you’ll need in retirement, and the steps you can take to get there.