How To Delete Western Union Netspend Prepaid Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Western Union Netspend Prepaid account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Western Union Netspend Prepaid app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Western Union Netspend Prepaid completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Western Union Netspend Prepaid
Delete Western Union Netspend Prepaid Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Western Union Netspend Prepaid. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Western Union Netspend Prepaid via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Western Union Netspend Prepaid.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Western Union Netspend Prepaid of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Western Union Netspend Prepaid's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Western Union Netspend Prepaid on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Western Union Netspend Prepaid from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Western Union Netspend Prepaid app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Western Union Netspend Prepaids from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Western Union Netspend Prepaid icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Western Union Netspend Prepaid.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Western Union Netspend Prepaid app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Western Union Netspend Prepaid" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Western Union Netspend Prepaid app from your Android device
To delete Western Union Netspend Prepaid from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Western Union Netspend Prepaid.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Western Union Netspend Prepaid app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Western Union Netspend Prepaid app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Software Details
*Use of features is subject to card activation and identity verification. More than moving money. The Western Union® Netspend® Prepaid Mastercard® mobile app4 helps you take control of your money. With this powerful mobile app, you can load checks (2) using your mobile device and send or receive a WU® money transfer (1) -- all from your prepaid Card Account. That means it's convenient to do things like: -Send and receive money using WU® money transfer (1) -Load checks (2) using mobile image capture -View your Card Account balance -Track your spending -Find the closest reload lo...