How to Delete H-E-B Debit Completely
Learn how to delete your H-E-B Debit account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete H-E-B Debit Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by H-E-B Debit:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your H-E-B Debit account, contact H-E-B Debit via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify H-E-B Debit of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete H-E-B Debit on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete H-E-B Debit".
3. Delete H-E-B Debit on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "H-E-B Debit" and Click "Uninstall".
H-E-B Debit Product Details
Account opening is subject to registration and ID verification.¹ Say hello to the H-E-B® Debit Account, a great way to pay from a company Texans have trusted since 1905. Some of the benefits include: • Earn 5% cash back on H-E-B brand products² when you use the H-E-B Debit card. • There is no monthly fee to maintain your account. • Short on funds? With qualifying Direct Deposit, our Purchase Cushion³ may cover you up to $20 if you fall a little short. (Resolve negative balances within 30 days by adding funds to your account.) • Access funds up to 2 days faster⁴ with Direct Deposit. • Free cash withdrawals at H-E-B ATMs.⁵ • Add funds to your account at no cost⁶ by visiting the H-E-B Customer Service Center or checkout. Visit hebdebit.com to learn more. 1 ID verification required. We will ask for your name, address, date of birth and your government ID number. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other documents at any time. 2 5% cash back applies only to H-E-B brand products purchased at a store register at H-E-B owned stores, or on heb.com using your H-E-B Debit Card issued by Pathward, National Association. 5% cash back is limited to the amount of the purchase paid for using your H-E-B Debit Card. Not valid for online purchases at Central Market®, Mi Tienda®, Joe V’s Smart Shop®, or through Favor®. No cash back for pharmacy prescriptions, gift cards, restaurants, fuel, car washes, purchases made on the H-E-B Go app or at H-E-B Go kiosks, or purchases at mobile point-of-sale systems deployed in store. Cash back will be credited to your available balance within 7 business days after applicable purchase. Cash back offer by H E-B. Pathward, N.A., Mastercard, and Netspend do not sponsor, and are not affiliated with the offer. 3 The $20 Purchase Cushion is not an extension of credit. To be eligible, Accountholder must have received qualifying Direct Deposits of paychecks and/or government benefits payments totaling at least $500.00 within one (1) calendar month. See the Deposit Account Agreement for details. 4 Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of the Pathward, National Association, policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction. 5 Free ATM withdrawals at H-E-B branded ATMs (“in-network ATMs”) in the US. Visit your Online Account Center for a list of in-network ATMs. Transactions at all non-H-E-B branded ATMs are $2.95, operator may assess additional charges. 6 There is no fee to add funds at participating H-E-B locations for the H-E-B® Debit Account. See the Deposit Agreement for details and additional fees. The H-E-B® Debit deposit account and H-E-B Debit Card are established by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Netspend is a service provider to Pathward, N.A. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Card may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. © 2022 Netspend Corporation. All rights reserved worldwide. Netspend is the federally registered U.S. service mark of Netspend Corporation. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.