How To Delete NDTV Profit Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your NDTV Profit account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the NDTV Profit app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with NDTV Profit completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete NDTV Profit Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by NDTV Profit. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting NDTV Profit via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with NDTV Profit.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify NDTV Profit of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete NDTV Profit's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of NDTV Profit on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete NDTV Profit from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting NDTV Profit app from an Iphone
If you want to delete NDTV Profits from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the NDTV Profit icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on NDTV Profit.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the NDTV Profit app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete NDTV Profit" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting NDTV Profit app from your Android device
To delete NDTV Profit from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on NDTV Profit.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the NDTV Profit app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the NDTV Profit app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
NDTV Profit Software Details
NDTV Profit app brings you live coverage from the financial markets and corporate India. Powered by India’s leading business channel, NDTV Profit, the app is your best source of information on business, economy and the markets. Use the application to watch Live TV and stay updated with the latest news and analysis of financial markets, economy and business. Track the markets and get live stock quotes during market hours. Research your potential investments with company specific news, videos, historical market performance, financial and key metrics. All this plus interactive charts, market...