How To Delete Avia Weather - METAR & TAF Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Avia Weather - METAR & TAF account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Avia Weather - METAR & TAF app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Avia Weather - METAR & TAF completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Avia Weather - METAR & TAF
Delete Avia Weather - METAR & TAF Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Avia Weather - METAR & TAF. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Avia Weather - METAR & TAF via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Avia Weather .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Avia Weather of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Avia Weather - METAR & TAF's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Avia Weather - METAR & TAF on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Avia Weather - METAR & TAF from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Avia Weather - METAR & TAF app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Avia Weather - METAR & TAFs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Avia Weather - METAR & TAF icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Avia Weather - METAR & TAF.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Avia Weather - METAR & TAF app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Avia Weather - METAR & TAF" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Avia Weather - METAR & TAF app from your Android device
To delete Avia Weather - METAR & TAF from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Avia Weather - METAR & TAF.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Avia Weather - METAR & TAF app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Avia Weather - METAR & TAF app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Avia Weather - METAR & TAF Software Details
The reliable and straightforward Aviation Weather app for Pilots and aerospace enthusiasts. The METAR-Reader decodes and presents the current METARs of more than 9500 Airports around the globe. Neither more nor less. A simple Color Coding allows a fast classification by VFR or IFR Conditions - as an option even by NATO Color State. Additionally the current TAF weather forecasts are retrieved and displayed clearly in a decoded form. Runway crosswind components are automatically calculated based on the current METAR. A Widget which can be configured to display either decoded METAR or raw META...