How To Cancel Avia Weather - METAR & TAF Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Avia Weather - METAR & TAF and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Avia Weather - METAR & TAF subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Avia Weather - METAR & TAF subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Avia Weather website
- Alternatives to Avia Weather - METAR & TAF
Cancel Avia Weather - METAR & TAF Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Avia Weather - METAR & TAF subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Avia Weather - METAR & TAF".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Avia Weather - METAR & TAF subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Avia Weather - METAR & TAF subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Avia Weather - METAR & TAF Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Avia Weather - METAR & TAF" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Avia Weather will now be canceled.
Cancel Avia Weather - METAR & TAF Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Avia Weather - METAR & TAF via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Avia Weather - METAR & TAF. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Avia Weather
Cancel Avia Weather - METAR & TAF Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Avia Weather - METAR & TAF via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Avia Weather - METAR & TAF's Website
Another way of canceling Avia Weather - METAR & TAF subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Avia Weather - METAR & TAF app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.goremy.co and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Avia Weather - METAR & TAF App
The reliable and straightforward Aviation Weather app for Pilots and aerospace enthusiasts. The METAR-Reader decodes and presents the current METARs of more than 9500 Airports around the globe. Neither more nor less. A simple Color Coding allows a fast classification by VFR or IFR Conditions - as an option even by NATO Color State. Additionally the current TAF weather forecasts are retrieved and displayed clearly in a decoded form. Runway crosswind components are automatically calculated based on the current METAR. A Widget which can be configured to display either decoded METAR or raw META...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app