How To Delete Forex Calendar, Market & News Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Forex Calendar, Market & News account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Forex Calendar, Market & News app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Forex Calendar, Market & News completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Forex Calendar, Market & News
Delete Forex Calendar, Market & News Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Forex Calendar, Market & News. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Forex Calendar, Market & News via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Forex Calendar Market News.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Forex Calendar Market News of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Forex Calendar, Market & News's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Forex Calendar, Market & News on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Forex Calendar, Market & News from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Forex Calendar, Market & News app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Forex Calendar, Market & Newss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Forex Calendar, Market & News icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Forex Calendar, Market & News.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Forex Calendar, Market & News app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Forex Calendar, Market & News" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Forex Calendar, Market & News app from your Android device
To delete Forex Calendar, Market & News from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Forex Calendar, Market & News.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Forex Calendar, Market & News app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Forex Calendar, Market & News app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Forex Calendar, Market & News Software Details
If you're a forex trader, our app is a must! Everything you need to track, analyze, and stay up to date with your forex portfolio and the forex markets on the go. Join the hundreds of thousands of other traders already using our app. Brought to you by Myfxbook - the leading social forex community with over one million trading accounts connected! What makes us the best forex app you'll ever use? - A complete view of your forex portfolio including watched accounts. - A live forex calendar with complete event data, notifications, custom alerts and widget. - Live streaming rates for over 6...