How to Delete Forex Calendar, Market & News Completely
Learn how to delete your Forex Calendar, Market & News account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Forex Calendar, Market & News Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Forex Calendar, Market & News:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Forex Calendar, Market & News account, contact Forex Calendar, Market & News via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Forex Calendar, Market & News of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Forex Calendar, Market & News on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Forex Calendar, Market & News".
3. Delete Forex Calendar, Market & News on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Forex Calendar, Market & News" and Click "Uninstall".
Forex Calendar, Market & News Product Details
If you're a forex trader, our app is a must! Everything you need to track, analyze, and stay up to date with your forex portfolio and the forex markets on the go. Join the hundreds of thousands of other traders already using our app. Brought to you by Myfxbook - the leading social forex community with over one million trading accounts connected! What makes us the best forex app you'll ever use? - A complete view of your forex portfolio including watched accounts. - A live forex calendar with complete event data, notifications, custom alerts and widget. - Live streaming rates for over 60 forex currency pairs and commodities. - Live Forex charts with technical analysis and indicators. - Live forex patterns analysis. - Live forex news. - Live price notifications. - Live community outlook with custom notifications. - Calculators to help you plan your trades. - Simple, intuitive and lightning fast user interface. An overview of the different sections: - Portfolio: the portfolio section will show you your Myfxbook portfolio including a growth chart, quick stats and the current status of the account (trades, orders and history). Don't have a portfolio yet? Then go to our website and register a free account. - Economic Calendar: be in sync with the markets up to the minute with our real-time economic calendar covering over 30 different currencies with easily readable data. Each event can be drilled down for an explanation and historic levels. - Markets: you can view over 60 different currency pairs in truly real time, tick by tick (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and more), including the changes in 9 different time-frames in just one glance. Want to be alerted of a specific price? No problem - just set up an alert and get notified in real time. The markets section shows you forex patterns in real-time in each and every timeframe in one simple screen. - Forex Charts: enabling you to use technical analysis on the go with our high performance charts. Bundled with 5 drawing types (line, speed line, Fibonacci Retracement, Fibonacci fan, Fibonacci arc) and 9 indicators (SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands, RSI, Stochastic, MACD, envelopes, ATR and ADI). Instantly share your chart with your fellow traders. - Forex News: the news section will show you a streaming feed of economic news items in real-time from major news providers - you can even filter news of specific instruments (for example EUR, USD or Gold). - Community Outlook: a real-time outlook for different currency pairs as can be seen in the Myfxbook website. Each pair will include the full data such as the amount of open positions, total volume and more. Set up unlimited notifications for different levels (for example if long sentiment is over 50%). - Calculators: when planning your next trade, use the calculators to calculate an entry price, position size, margin or risk value for a better money management. Please rate us and provide feedback so we can enhance the Myfxbook app even further - contact us at [email protected]