How To Delete MoBill Budget and Reminder Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your MoBill Budget and Reminder account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the MoBill Budget and Reminder app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with MoBill Budget and Reminder completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like MoBill Budget and Reminder
Delete MoBill Budget and Reminder Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MoBill Budget and Reminder. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MoBill Budget and Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MoBill Budget and Reminder.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MoBill Budget and Reminder of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete MoBill Budget and Reminder's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MoBill Budget and Reminder on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MoBill Budget and Reminder from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting MoBill Budget and Reminder app from an Iphone
If you want to delete MoBill Budget and Reminders from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MoBill Budget and Reminder icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MoBill Budget and Reminder.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MoBill Budget and Reminder app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MoBill Budget and Reminder" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting MoBill Budget and Reminder app from your Android device
To delete MoBill Budget and Reminder from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MoBill Budget and Reminder.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MoBill Budget and Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MoBill Budget and Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MoBill Budget and Reminder Software Details
MoBill Budget and Reminder is a personal finance, bill reminder and budgeting app. It helps you to keep track of your bills, expenses and income easily and quickly with budgeting functions as well as reminders, reports and charts. * Multiple account/multiple currency support * Reminders for due bills * Recurring Bills/Income support * Add your own categories * See bills and income in Monthly or Weekly periods * Graphs * Calendar style view visualizes expenses and income * Cloud Sync to sync your data between your devices (Android or iOS) or share with your family (subscription requir...