How To Delete GPS Speedometer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your GPS Speedometer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the GPS Speedometer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with GPS Speedometer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete GPS Speedometer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by GPS Speedometer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting GPS Speedometer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with GPS Speedometer.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify GPS Speedometer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete GPS Speedometer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of GPS Speedometer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete GPS Speedometer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting GPS Speedometer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete GPS Speedometers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the GPS Speedometer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on GPS Speedometer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the GPS Speedometer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete GPS Speedometer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting GPS Speedometer app from your Android device
To delete GPS Speedometer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on GPS Speedometer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the GPS Speedometer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the GPS Speedometer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
GPS Speedometer Software Details
GPS Speedometer & HUD app shows your journey speed in different units with head up display (HUD) feature in one app. Find Distance traveled from one point to destination point with Average Speed, Maximum Speed, Altitude, Compass, Weather Data and Speed chart to analyse your journey. Note: Just press Track button to record your journey otherwise it would only show speed in dial. If your Bike or Vehicle doesn't have a speedometer GPS Or odometer? Just mount the phone safely on your Vehicle and just go on. App Features: Analogue Speedometer: - Speedometer GPS option for Car and Bicycle...