How To Delete Photomath Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Photomath account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Photomath app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Photomath completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Photomath Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Photomath. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Photomath via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Photomath.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Photomath of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Photomath's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Photomath on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Photomath from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Photomath app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Photomath from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Photomath icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Photomath.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Photomath app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Photomath" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Photomath from your Android phone
To delete Photomath from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Photomath.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Photomath app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Photomath app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Photomath Software Details
Learn math, check homework and study for upcoming tests and ACTs/SATs with the most used math learning app in the world! Got tricky homework or class assignments? Get unstuck ASAP with our step-by-step explanations and animations. Photomath is free and works without wi-fi or data. Whether you’re on the bus, in a cave, or just offline, core Photomath is always available. We’ve got you covered from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus and geometry. You CAN do math! KEY FEATURES • Word problem explanations! • No internet or data required for equation-based problems • Free to use...