How To Delete Spending Tracker Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Spending Tracker account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Spending Tracker app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Spending Tracker completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Spending Tracker Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Spending Tracker. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Spending Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Spending Tracker.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Spending Tracker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Spending Tracker's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Spending Tracker on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Spending Tracker from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Spending Tracker app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Spending Trackers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Spending Tracker icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Spending Tracker.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Spending Tracker app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Spending Tracker" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Spending Tracker app from your Android device
To delete Spending Tracker from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Spending Tracker.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Spending Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Spending Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Spending Tracker Software Details
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly expense manager app in the store. The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY. So download it for free, enter your expenses and income, and have instant control over your spending! ★ Features ★ --------------- ✔ Simple and intuitive user interface - helps you to easily manage your spending - super fast expense entry ✔ Flexible Time Periods - choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly ✔ Budget Mode - optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your...