How to Delete Mary Kay Completely
Learn how to delete your Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ account, your personal data and also delete the Mary Kay app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Mary Kay Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Mary Kay® MirrorMe™. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Mary Kay.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Mary Kay of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Mary Kay's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Mary Kay app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Mary Kay® MirrorMe™.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Mary Kay® MirrorMe™" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Mary Kay from your Android phone
To delete Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Mary Kay® MirrorMe™.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ Software Details
1. - Share looks that you design or full looks created by Global Beauty Ambassador Luis Casco with friends across social media platforms, email or save to your device for inspiration.
2. - Use the front-facing camera to follow your movement and the rear-facing camera on friends to accurately place makeup on eyes, lips and face.
3. Easily create makeup looks you love with Mary Kay Mirror Me™, our new real-time makeover app.
4. Use our new twist on augmented reality to find your most fabulous face from the comfort of your couch or on the go by swiping through countless color combinations on your face, eyes and lips.
5. - Instantly try on hundreds of Mary Kay® products, shades and specially curated makeup artist looks .
6. - Try on makeup looks before meeting with your Independent Beauty Consultant.