How To Delete V380 Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your V380 account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the V380 app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with V380 completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete V380 Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by V380. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting V380 via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with V380.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify V380 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete V380's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of V380 on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete V380 from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting V380 app from an Iphone
If you want to delete V380 from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the V380 icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on V380.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the V380 app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete V380" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete V380 from your Android phone
To delete V380 from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on V380.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the V380 app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the V380 app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
V380 Software Details
Our company division WiFi camera products can be used to achieve remote configuration camera, remote viewing, remote playback; It’s your home security housekeeper! V380 is a new generation of intelligent household cloud camera free application, can easily realize the remote video monitoring and management. 1. By this software can view the process of real-time video anytime and anywhere. 2. Support remote PTZ control, camera direction of rotation performed by touching the screen. 3. Support network live audio monitoring. 4. Support network remote video playback and image capture. 5....