How To Delete NoteToDo. Notes. To do list Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your NoteToDo. Notes. To do list account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the NoteToDo. Notes. To do list app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with NoteToDo. Notes. To do list completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like NoteToDo. Notes. To do list
Delete NoteToDo. Notes. To do list Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by NoteToDo. Notes. To do list. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting NoteToDo. Notes. To do list via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with NoteToDo Notes To do list.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify NoteToDo Notes To do list of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete NoteToDo. Notes. To do list's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of NoteToDo. Notes. To do list on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete NoteToDo. Notes. To do list from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting NoteToDo. Notes. To do list app from an Iphone
If you want to delete NoteToDo. Notes. To do list from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the NoteToDo. Notes. To do list icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on NoteToDo. Notes. To do list.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the NoteToDo. Notes. To do list app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete NoteToDo. Notes. To do list" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete NoteToDo. Notes. To do list from your Android phone
To delete NoteToDo. Notes. To do list from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on NoteToDo. Notes. To do list.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the NoteToDo. Notes. To do list app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the NoteToDo. Notes. To do list app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
NoteToDo. Notes. To do list Software Details
With the NoteToDo widget you can quickly write a note, make to-do list, sort your notes by topic, saving data. Widget is simple and does not load the system. It has checklist and shopping list. It is the best "to do list" or memo. You can use it like notepad or notebook. You need to add NoteToDo to home screen like a sticker. Widget has ability to export notes to Evernote, ColorNote, OneNote or to any other notes application. Also you can share notes to any social network or to messenger. Widgets are not apps. If you can't find them - please go to widgets tab (or menu) and drag and d...