How To Delete AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like AndroMoney ( Expense Track )
Delete AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AndroMoney ( Expense Track ). They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with AndroMoney Expense Track .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify AndroMoney Expense Track of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete AndroMoney ( Expense Track )'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) app from an Iphone
If you want to delete AndroMoney ( Expense Track )s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on AndroMoney ( Expense Track ).
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete AndroMoney ( Expense Track )" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) app from your Android device
To delete AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on AndroMoney ( Expense Track ).
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
AndroMoney ( Expense Track ) Software Details
[The one of best tools for keeping accounts, efficiently tracking each expense report] [ Support Web, iOS and Android ] web: https://web.andromoney.com/ Thanks for recommendation of Shady Al Aref Bellah : https://nazzam.com/easily-track-expenses AndroMoney is a personal finance tool for use on your mobile phone. By using this tool, we hope you can better manage your wealth. We focus on: 1.Ease of use: keep it intuitive to operate 2.Powerful:daily accounting, managing categories, or even drawing detail reports, AndroMoney can easily manage it. As this App's name suggests...