How To Delete Gold & Silver Spot Price Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Gold & Silver Spot Price account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Gold & Silver Spot Price app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Gold & Silver Spot Price completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Gold & Silver Spot Price
Delete Gold & Silver Spot Price Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Gold & Silver Spot Price. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Gold & Silver Spot Price via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Gold Silver Spot Price.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Gold Silver Spot Price of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Gold & Silver Spot Price's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Gold & Silver Spot Price on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Gold & Silver Spot Price from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Gold & Silver Spot Price app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Gold & Silver Spot Prices from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Gold & Silver Spot Price icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Gold & Silver Spot Price.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Gold & Silver Spot Price app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Gold & Silver Spot Price" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Gold & Silver Spot Price app from your Android device
To delete Gold & Silver Spot Price from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Gold & Silver Spot Price.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Gold & Silver Spot Price app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Gold & Silver Spot Price app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Gold & Silver Spot Price Software Details
JM Bullion, the premier online bullion dealer in America, brings an exceptional precious metals app to the Android. Watch the real-time spot price movements of silver, gold, platinum, and palladium to stay on top of the market. Use our interactive charts to study past trends in those precious metals’ prices. Create customizable text and email alerts for when the silver price or gold price reaches set values you specify to know when the moment is right for you to invest. Check out which items JM Bullion has on special at any given time to be certain you are spending your money sensibly. Vis...