How to Delete Instant Cash Advance Loan App Completely
Learn how to delete your Instant Cash Advance Loan App account, your personal data and also delete the Instant Cash Advance Loan App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Instant Cash Advance Loan App completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Instant Cash Advance Loan App Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Instant Cash Advance Loan App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Instant Cash Advance Loan App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Instant Cash Advance Loan App.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Instant Cash Advance Loan App of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Instant Cash Advance Loan App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Instant Cash Advance Loan App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Instant Cash Advance Loan App from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Instant Cash Advance Loan App app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Instant Cash Advance Loan App from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Instant Cash Advance Loan App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Instant Cash Advance Loan App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Instant Cash Advance Loan App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Instant Cash Advance Loan App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Instant Cash Advance Loan App from your Android phone
To delete Instant Cash Advance Loan App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Instant Cash Advance Loan App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Instant Cash Advance Loan App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Instant Cash Advance Loan App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Instant Cash Advance Loan App Software Details
1. After filling out some personal details and selecting your loan amount, you'll get to know in minutes if there is a lender who wants to make you an offer.
2. Instead, the app is a useful tool that aims to connect users looking to get cash instantly with regulated independent lenders, who can offer the loan amounts advertised.
3. There is no truly "instant loan" or "instant cash advance", but comparing a few minutes on an app to the drawn-out process at the bank, getting a loan online is now faster and easier than ever.
4. APRs range from 6.63% to 35.99% and are based upon the amount, cost, and term of your loan, repayment amounts, and timing of payments.
5. Repayment terms differ depending on the individual lender policies, the size of the loan, and the type of loan.
6. Before signing a loan agreement with a lender, they are legally obligated to present you a clear APR alongside the full terms and conditions of the loan.
7. Completing an application is not a loan solicitation and doesn't represent an offer if that application was made in a state that prohibits the underlying loan product.
8. Our direct lenders are poised to offer different loan products for different circumstances.
9. Get a loan fast with our cash advance loan app, the instant and easiest way to borrow money online.
10. You'll never have to wait longer than a few minutes to see if you've been approved for a payday loan.
11. Nobody is obligated to use the app, connect with a lender, or sign for a loan if offered.
12. They will assess your whole application, including employment details, income, the amount you request, and other details, before coming to their decision on whether to approve you for payday loans.
13. This loan app is not the lender itself.